Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Playing Catch Up

 Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcake
 
 Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Filling and Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Buttercream Icing.
 Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and a Turkey FBCT for Thanksgiving.
 First Birthday Cake for a co-worker's cousin.
 Birthday Cake for a co-worker's daughter.
 Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake with White Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting for my parent's anniversary.
 Blueberry Bliss Cupcake with Blueberry Cream Cheese Icing.
 Monster Trucks Birthday for my baby cousin with Almond Buttercream Frosting.
 Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Icing (My Brother's favorite).
 Practice Flower Swirls Cake.
 UGA Cake for my Dad's Birthday, Go Dawgs!

 70's Floral Cake for my Aunt's Birthday, Vanilla Cake and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Fondant Flowers dusted with pink luster dust.


 Guitar Shaped Cake for a co-worker's daughter. Vanilla Cake with Almond Buttercream Frosting.
 Tinkerbell Cake for a co-worker's daughter. Vanilla Cake and Almond Buttercream Frosting.
I am playing catch up with all of the cupcakes, etc. that I have made and haven't had the time to post! Now that the summer semester is starting I thought now would be a great time and hopefully I will be able to keep up throughout the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment